Don’t miss out on all the benefits of belonging to an international organization devoted to astrological research and education. Become a member of the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of NCGR by clicking here. Indicate San Francisco Bay Area Chapter as your Local Chapter – select “USCA_BayAreaSF” from the pull-down menu!
The many benefits include:
- Lectures, workshops and webinars at reduced prices
- Regular meetings and social gatherings where you can meet others astrology enthusiasts
- Publications (included in Membership Dues):
- Biweekly E-News Commentary alternating with the monthly E-News Calendar
- Bimonthly MemberLetter, with feature articles
- Annual NCGR Research Journal that explores and investigates special topics
- Annual Geocosmic Journal to keep you in touch with astrological topics and techniques on all levels
- Find opportunities to learn through study and discussion. NCGR’s Special Interest Groups (SIGS) are a key source of information on special topics. Currently they include asteroids, declination, and Uranian astrology
- Online education through professional lectures and workshops
- Member discounts for NCGR Products (mp3s, journals, books)
- Member discounts for NCGR events, both local and national, including conferences, workshops, and lectures
- Member discounts through reciprocal agreements with national and international organizations such as Astrological Association of Great Britain, Astrological Lodge of London and the Federation of Australian Astrologers
- Find Education for Certification
- Special courses taught by NCGR can be used to qualify to take certification exams by our sister organization, NCGR-PAA (The Professional Astrologers Alliance)
HERE’S HOW TO JOIN:
-Go to Geocosmic.org and follow the prompts
-Choose from One Year ($55), Three Years ($150), or Lifetime ($900).
-Fill in the check out form and indicate San Francisco Bay Area Chapter as your Local Chapter – select “USCA_BayAreaSF” from the pull-down menu!
-Complete the transaction by going to your cart.
*PLEASE NOTE: You can process your membership by mail by filling out a paper application and sending your payment (made out to NCGR and indicating “USCA-BayAreaSF” as your chapter) to:
1351 Maryland Ave., NE
Washington, D.C. 20002
Call the National office at 212-838-6247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding membership.